Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review – Introduction:
“Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle” by Tom Venuto has been so far one the best selling weight loss category e-books in 2011. “Burn the Fat, Feed the muscle” program is designed by a champion bodybuilder teaching the readers all aspects of losing weight and gaining muscles. The guide has already the number one spot among weight loss & muscle building programs and generating lot of positive feedback from the masses. It gives you the best solution for the following questions:
- When and How to Eat?
- Cardio Workouts
- Weight Loss Training Plans?
The devotees of this program have referred this program to be “the single best fitness book ever” launched in the recent times.
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review – Author:
Tom Venuto has probably become the most successful diet program. Been on #1 on Amazon best sellers and New York Times, Burn the Fat Feed the muscle has been the best fat loss program since 7 years. Tom Venuto graduated from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with bachelor of science degree in Adult Health/Fitness aka Exercise Science. He is a member of the National Strength And Conditioning Association (NSCA), the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and International Society for Sports Nutrition (ISSN).
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review – Details
First thing first, Tom Venuto, Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle is not a one week or 24 hours fix. Its a fat loss program that emphasize heavily on retaining lean muscle for getting the shape while burning the fat at the same time. The best thing about this program which make it stand out from the crowd is the Tom Venuto’s belief that there is no one size that fits all. Every person has different body structure and metabolism mechanism, therefore every person needs a customized program with workouts designed specifically for his/her body. This personalized approach is giving people the results they want. If you have read some other fat loss programs, they tend to propose a universal solution which is not possible. Every individual has specific body physiology and features which makes it necessary to adapt a solution that suits his/her needs.
Burn the Fat Feed the muscle provides you with clear and actionable steps that le you to your goal of having a toned body. Though its not an easy route, but the work and patience will pay you in the end for sure. This program also covers burning questions from the people regarding exercises & workout. In short, its a comprehensive guide for anyone serious about losing fat and get a perfectly shaped body.
Video Review of Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review – PROS
1. An eXpert Creation – There’s no doubt that Tom Venuto is an expert when it comes to diet and fitness for weight loss and muscle gain. It is quite prominent when you see his sculpted body as a proof enough, and knowing that he did it all naturally being an expert in his own game.
2. Comprehensive Material – Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is an ebook which contains close to 400 pages. It has all the information needed for every kind and age of Fat Burn & Muscle Fed seeker.
3. Excellent User Reviews – About 94% of Burn the Fat reviews are positive.
4. Active support – You can contact Tom Venuto and his team and get active support for this program should you choose to use it.
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review – CONS
1. Information overload - The Burn The Fat ebook actually contains too much material. It’s easy to fall prey to doing nothing until you finish with it. Don’t make that mistake. Apply what you learn as you go along. You could probably achieve your goals with half of the material this program provides.
2. A little scientific – Some of the information provided in this program will be a little too scientific for some people. It’s sound information, but most people don’t need to know anything else other than how to burn calories and tone up.
3. A bit expensive - At $39.00 “Burn the Fat, Lose the Muscle” is pricier than many weight loss books available online.
4. Print Expense – Burn the fat, Feed the muscle is a soft-copy being an electronic book. In order for it get converted into hard copy, at 340 pages printing could be a big added expense.
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Review – Conclusion
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle isn’t a program that focuses on shedding pounds rapidly. It promotes a healthy routine designed to achieve long-term weight loss and lean muscle mass. While building muscle is a good way to ensure that you burn more calories, sometimes the ultimate goal of people who want to lose weight is simply to become thinner. This book is a good read if you want to learn how to define and build more muscle, but this is not the diet product for everyone. For some consumers a simple, effective diet pill or capsule may be all they need to reach their weight loss goals. There are a number of proven, well-researched diet aids on the market that would serve the needs of those consumers more effectively than the concentrated program offered by “Burn the Fat, Lose the Muscle.”